THE FOLLOWING RULES AND SUGGESTIONS ARE MEANT TO HELP PROVIDE BEGINNERS WITH A SAFE ENVIRONMENT TO LEARN AND APPRECIATE YOGA:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to class.
- Wear as little as comfortably possible and try to avoid cotton.
- Expect to sweat a lot so please hydrate thoroughly the day before.
- Inform the teacher of any injuries prior to class.
- Do not eat anything at least 2-4 hours prior to class.
- Bring a yoga mat, towel that covers the mat, and water (all available for rent/purchase onsite).
- Take advantage of the introductory specials for new students (one time only) and come as often as possible.
- Arrive on time for classes.
- check in for class upon entering the building and prior to entering the studio room.
- Stay in the room the entire class.
- No cell phones/pagers allowed in studio room.
- No gum or food allowed in studio room.
- No shoes allowed in studio room.
- Refrain from talking during class.
- Treat other students as you wish to be treated.
- Have a positive attitude, open mind and committed heart and, above all else, have a good time!